"It's not what we do, it's how we do it."
Corporate Living is a woman-owned and managed small business delivering a wide array of temporary housing options, backed with award-winning customer service - for over 25 years - worldwide.
Corporate Living is an employee-owned company. We hold a personal stake in our business; consequently, we care more about it. This is what makes us different.
Our independence also means we do not operate toward outside shareholder interests. We focus instead on adapting our capabilities to meet our client’s evolving needs and expectations. Our executive team empowers each employee to provide exemplary customer support every step of the way – each and every employee has full authority to guarantee client satisfaction, without exception.
Why Corporate Living
- We have relationships with over 2,400 property management companies and REITs.
- We can add and delete units based on demand.
- We place you right where you need to be, not where we have a vacant apartment.
- Remote and difficult locations are our specialty.
- We can customize apartments/solutions tailored to each client’s unique needs.
Customized Billing Options
- Direct billing to corporate clients.
- We can tailor invoicing to meet each client’s specific needs.
- We can build custom reports to suit your exact needs with just the right level of detail.
- Our reporting solutions can streamline your production and we can even customize the reporting appearance to match your companies brand.
Employee Owned and Operated
- Each employee is empowered to make decisions.
- We are available 24/7. You can always talk to a CL employee not an “on call” service.
- Single point of contact from start to finish.
- Dedicated service team.
- Outstanding customer service scores and awards.
- We have the ability to change and adjust our processes per the needs of our clients.
- We don’t operate off of one set model at Corporate Living.
- We have built-in “personal touch points” in our processes that we are continually creating and evolving.
Where We Are
New York City
Corporate Living maintains furnished apartment inventory throughout Manhattan, Long Island, and the Tri-State area.
Toronto to Buenos Aires, Corporate Living fulfills housing needs throughout North, Central, and South America.
APAC - Asia Pacific
Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Sydney to name a few.
EMEA - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Rome, and many more.