Welcome Phillips 66 Intern
Corporate Living is looking forward to providing your housing for the Phillips 66 summer intern program. This website is your primary source of housing information and will outline what to expect as well as orient you to your new community.
What is Intern Housing?
Phillips 66 will provide you with fully furnished accommodations that are convenient to your work location. From TVs to spoons, we have you covered. All you need to bring is your clothes and a toothbrush and you will be set.
What is Included?
- High-speed internet connection
- Basic cable television
- In-suite washer and dryer or on-site laundry facilities
- Parking space at most locations
- Four-person dining room table and chairs
- Twin-size bed
- Comfortable sitting area
- A TV in each bedroom and a TV in the living room
- A full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave
- Everyday appliances including a coffee maker, toaster, vacuum, and iron
- Dishes, flatware, and glassware
- Bed linens, bath towels, dish towels, etc.
- A full spectrum of food preparation items and baking dishes
Community Rules and Courtesy Guidelines
Rules and regulations will vary by community. Most communities will have specific quiet hours and guest policies. A full listing of the rules and regulations for your specific property will be provided upon arrival.
Phillips 66 provides your accommodations for the duration of your intern assignment. As a general guideline please remember that you are an employee of Phillips 66 and you agree to abide by all rules of conduct while employed including while staying in accommodations provided for you by Phillips 66.
- Please be mindful that you are in a roommate situation and be respectful of others
- Maintenance is available to assist you should something not work properly, please contact Corporate Living for assistance
- Each intern is responsible to help maintain the cleanliness apartment for the duration of his or her stay
- If you plan to have visitors, please alert your roommates in advance
- Keep all doors and windows locked and follow all safety guidelines for your community
- If you need additional parking, we recommend that you locate visitor parking at your community and alert Corporate Living if an additional spaces may be required
- Monthly, a Corporate Living staff member will be visiting each apartment to ensure that your stay is going well, and address any maintenance concerns. You will be notified 3 days prior to each visit
- All apartments are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
Move-In & Move-Out Procedures
As Corporate Living prepares for your arrival, we want to provide you with a few reminders to ensure your move-in day goes smoothly. Plan to arrive no earlier than two days prior to your scheduled work start date. Please make sure Corporate Living knows your arrival date.
About 45 days prior to your arrival, Corporate Living will send you your summer housing address as well as the names of the other Phillips 66 interns you will be living with. You will also receive information about the community, so you can start to become familiar with your temporary home.
Two weeks prior to your arrival, you will receive an email containing your Arrival Details. This detailed email will provide you with your apartment address and specific unit number, mailbox number (and mail retrieval process), parking instructions, and directions for picking up your keys on arrival day.
On your Move-In Day, your Corporate Living apartment will be ready for your arrival at 3 p.m. local time. Follow the key instructions listed in your Arrival Detail email, and you can move in, complete the Apartment Inspection Form, and get ready for your work start date.
Forget any or all of this? Don't worry; the Corporate Living team will be available to assist you by email, text, or phone.
Looking ahead to your move-out and departure, Corporate Living will guide you through a few easy steps to make this simple. As a reminder, the Phillips 66 policy allows you two days after your work end date to complete the move-out process. Please make sure you have provided Corporate Living your anticipated departure date at the time of your check-in.
About three to four weeks prior to departure, Corporate Living will reach out to you to confirm your scheduled departure date. If your departure date has changed, Corporate Living will contact Phillips 66 for approval.
You will also receive detailed departure instructions that outline the requirements for the apartment inspection. Original keys and fobs must be returned to avoid any charges as well as any parking passes.
Our team will also require an updated personal email address should we have any questions after you depart.
Corporate Living values a positive intern experience and asks that you take the time to complete a survey of your housing experience. The survey will be emailed to you approximately five days after your departure.
Corporate Living wishes you a successful and wonderful internship experience. If you need any assistance with the arrival or departure process, contact us at any time by email, text or phone.
New to your town?
Please click on your internship work location listed below for additional information about your new community!
Phillips 66 Support Team
Senior Director Of Client Relations
Global Sales Manager / Partner